Are you looking for a handy solar oven that you can use for a camping trip or for any outdoor adventure? If so, then you have come to the right place. This detailed review and buying guide provides you with the best solar ovens on the market to date.
If you are looking for a portable solar oven that is not too small, then you definitely need to check the Haines 2.0 SunUp Solar Cooker out. This solar oven performs well and is extremely easy to use.
It can cook at a maximum temperature of 325 degrees. Plus, it is lightweight, versatile, and easy to disassemble, making it great for boating and emergency preparedness.
- Ideal for Boating and Emergency Cooking
- 4-Quart Capacity
- 325°F Maximum Temperature
- Kit Inclusions: cooking sleeve, thermometer, 4-quart pot, circular windscreen, carrying case
- Performs really well
- Lightweight and portable
- It offers premium quality
- Top-notch dependability.
- Setting up and cooking is easy
- Fairly affordable
- The cooking capacity is very small and may not be ideal for cooking for a large group of people
- It is not very good at cooking rice
If you are on the hunt for an all-in-one solar oven kit with a smaller capacity, look no further than the Sun Oven and Dehydrating/Preparedness Kit by All American. This solar oven is durable and highly dependable. It offers genuine baking capabilities and it also comes with a number of handy gears for outdoor cooking.
- Small Cooking Capacity
- 400°F Maximum Temperature
- Kit Inclusions: baking racks set, dehydrating kit, two stack pots, two loaf pans, one cookbook, and one pasteurization indicator
- Sturdy and reliable for rugged outdoor use
- Specially designed to trap the heat for optimal cooking.
- The kit comes with a number of inclusions
- Small and not ideal for cooking large food batches.
- A bit heavier than other solar ovens.
Those who are searching for an easy to use and carry around solar oven would surely fall in love with the GoSun Ultra-Portable Solar Cooker. Just as its name suggests, this solar oven delivers impeccable portability which makes it a handy cooking tool for any outdoor adventure.
It is also fun to use and ideal for small load situations like backpacking and hiking. It has a maximum temperature of 550 degree F and can cook food in less than 20 minutes.
- 550°F Maximum Temperature
- Weight: 2 pound
- Kit Inclusion: parabolic reflectors, silicone pans, EVA frame, stainless-steel cooking tray, cleaning brush, stabilizer stand, and mini-cookbook
- Extremely portable and easy to use
- Ideal for all types of outdoor use
- Stays cool to the touch
- Easy to set up, use, and clean
- Not enough for cooking medium-size food batches.
Searching for a mini solar oven to use on your next outdoor adventure? Check out the Sunfair Mini Solar Oven. This small cooker oven is loaded with inclusions that come in handy for optimal outdoor use.
It is ideal for slow cooking as it eats up quickly. Also, it is crafted from durable material and is quite easy to transport.
- Small Cooking Capacity
- 285°F Maximum Temperature
- Kit Inclusions: trivet, thermometer, collapsible pot, cookbook, stuff bag
- Easy to carry and use outdoors
- The kit comes with loads of extra products
- Cookbook included in the kit is very handy for outdoor cooking
- Heats up quickly
- Quite expensive for its offering
- Only ideal for slow cooking.
Now that you know the four current best solar ovens to date, it’s about time you chose the right one that fits your outdoor cooking needs. Use this guide to help with your selection.